- On Monday, August 20th, from 5:30-6:30 PM at the Mackinaw City Area Public Library at 528 W Central Ave, Mackinaw City, MI 49701 Carrie will be speaking about her writing process – from ideas to words on the page. She’ll specifically be speaking about her stories set near the Straits of Mackinac.
- Carrie will be signing books at Lilacs & Lace on Market Street on Mackinac Island on Friday, August 24th, 6-8 pm for the Art Walk on Mackinac.
- On Saturday, August 25th, Carrie will be signing books from noon to one o’clock in the Tahquamenon Area Logging Museum Store following the Lumberjack Breakfast.
- Carrie is one of the invited hosting authors for RomCon 2018, Sweet Virginia Breezes, The East Coast’s Premier Romance Reader event at the DoubleTree in Midlothian, Virginia on October 5th through 7th, 2018. She’ll be present that Saturday.
- Carrie’s novel “My Heart Belongs on Mackinac Island: Maude’s Mooring” is a finalist in the Maggie Awards contest!
- Carrie has another Mackinac Island story releasing in 2019! “Love’s Beacon” is a novella in The Great Lakes Lighthouse Brides Collection releasing from Barbour Books in November 2018.
- Carrie has her very first audiobook that has released! Return to Shirley Plantation, narrated by the talented Cecilia White, is available from Audible.com now!