- September 2nd, 1:00-3:00 PM – Book signing at the College of William & Mary Barnes & Noble in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- September 9th – “How to Interview Your Characters Like a Psychologist” at the Writing to Inspire Christian Writer’s Workshop in Frederick, Maryland
- November 2nd, 2:00-4:00 PM – Book signing at Barnes & Noble in New Towne, on Main Street, in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- May 2018 – New contracted novella for upcoming events — Shenandoah Hearts in Backcountry Brides Romance Collection (Barbour Publishing)
- June 2018 – Book signings during the Lilac Festival on Mackinac Island, Michigan
- My Heart Belongs on Mackinac Island will be available in hardcover paperback large print from Thorndike in October, 2017 — this is Carrie’s first large print book and first hardcover!
- Carrie received a 4 1/2 Star Romantic Times Review which is a July Top Pick for My Heart Belongs on Mackinac Island: Maude’s Mooring!!!
- New Release scheduled for April 2018 – “His Anchor” a novella in First Loves Collection from Barbour.
- Steeplechase is a finalist for The Holt Medallion in Romance Novellas 2017.